Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Friday, April 15, 2005

The phone call.

Cathy told me earlier:

angels_whisper2004 (6:34:08 AM): When I spoke with Gerry briefly, I told him after we finished discussing stuff that you were the only one I knew I could count on. That I knew you would always be there when I needed you. That I could only depend on you. I told him I was upset at the way some people just do not seem to take things seriously and they just act like their minds are somewhere else. Then they come back and ask "What did you say or What can I do?" After we had already told them - but they don't pay attention. I just wanted to vent that to him. He was nice and listened. Call ended quickly.

Now...let's see how many will make a SERIOUS EFFORT to pick up their phones and ask their church friends about Christians IN New Mexico.

- - -
- - -