Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Metz and Gunstream.

-------Original Message-------

From:
Date: 08/11/05 02:53:49
To:
Subject: Somewhere Out there! From; Tina Hendricks

Celestino,
I just want you to remember that although we are miles and miles apart that I will always remember and cherish you. You have made a great impact on my life and in my heart. You are such a wonderful person, who could not love you? I know that I do as a great friend. Have a good day and again it was great getting to hear your voice on the phone.

Love ya lots,

Tina
- - -

08 / 11 / 2005.

Thank you for making me smile, Tina Hendricks.
And thank you for calling me from clear across the globe, this day.

If I'm such a wonderful person as you have mentioned, does this mean that MORE ladies and gentlemen IN The United States of America, should get to know me?

Sometimes I wonder, Tina.
How come most Americans in Yahoo Chat and Praize Messenger seem as if every single person from outside The U.S.A., is some threat to them?
What kind of mentality does this reflect?

Anywayyss...

Yesterday, out of nowhere, someone whom I had met in Yahoo Chat in 2003, contacted me on MSN Messenger. It was a real surprise, as I don't have him on any Contact List.
His name is Christopher Metz, a cashier at some overnight convenience store in St.Charles, approx. 35 miles west of Chicago.

Christopher asked me "what happened?"...
...so I briefly told him about the "betrayal of trust" by those in The U.S.A. and here - and then, I added this profound statement:
"Many Americans are a whole lot of talk and no action."
L.O.L.

That conversation ended pretty quickly, as you could've imagined.
You see, I've closed out that chapter of my life a long time ago and I really do not wish to elaborate on issues which do not concern me any longer.

But hey...you know something, Tina?
I sure am glad to know you as a REAL person, unlike the cowards who are so fearful of everyone and everything over the internet.
I am also glad that you are a true friend...and not one who has tried to "stab me in the back".

*grin*


(\/)

A reminder: In an effort to combat junk mail and SPAM, When sending an E-mail to either celestino63@gmail.com or celestino63@hotmail.com, please remember to remove the words "FWD" and "FW" from the Subject Line, or IncrediMail will automatically delete it.

Disclaimer: This E-mail (including any attachment) may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, distribution, printing, copying or use of this E-mail is strictly prohibited.
________________________________________
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The level of intelligence in a message box never ceases to amaze me.
I sent an offline message to Becky Gunstream in Mississippi.
She had the audacity to ask me Why I sent her the message.


Let's click on the following message box:

Aww...dang!...I forgot to ask her if she picks up the telephone each time she doesn't feel like talking to anyone.
hah aha haa!
Becky Gunstream from Mississippi:

And those who speak Tamil,
will understand the following words:
Pohh Dah ni vellakarachi !
l.o.l.

- - -
- - -