Time of the month.
August 28th, 2005. - Yeah. It's that time of the month, again. The time of doing nothing. Nothing but waiting, that is. Quite frankly, I'm sìck and tired of waiting. Hell, I"ve been waiting for the last Ten Years! And I 'm sick and tíred of people tellin' me that everything is gonna be all right. I used to say that before...turned out to be a sense of false hope. _ Sent very few E-mails out over the last 24 hours. Didn't receive a whole lot, either. _ August seems to have been somewhat longer than previous months. This was the month this computer went dead...and I was left without the internet for five long days. Bummer. Everything of my past was erased when all the files and folders were lost, and my life was reformatted. But hey, that can be a good thing...'coz now I can start over. Same shit, different day. Much remains to be seen though, since many are all talk and no action. _ The Shift key on the left side of this here keyboard ain't workin' too good...and neither is the apostrophe key. Well, what else is new? Nothin' lasts forever. not even the Vacumn Cleaner. _ Yep, it's THAT time of the month again.
-
I just received an SMS text message from some weird number: 16185814042. The message read: "Hi Celestino! How are you? God Bless You today. From: Holly S." _ Holly Who?? I wish people would place their last names in their messages and E-mails...unless they have a name like Celestiuo or Antonia. In which case the chances of them having another friend with the SAME name, would be very slim. Anyway, the Celcom airtime is expiring on September 6th...which is next week. / Oh...great. Ain't life wonderful?

<< Home