Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Monday, January 09, 2006

From A Blind Person.

Yesterdày, $unday January 08th,
I approached a blind person in Yahoo Chat. Her name was Kelly, 31, from Missouri.
And today, for the Very First Tìme,
I received an E-mail from à blind person.


From: kindacoolblindchick
Date: 01/08/06 14:10:55
To:
Celestino
Subject: From Kelly

Hi, Celestino.


I am so very happy to receive your e-mail and the link to your life story. You've had an exceedingly difficult time of it, haven't you? Reading it made my heart simply ache for you. You strike me as very intelligent, expressive, and resourceful. I am confident that you will find your way to the achievement of your goal, even if it means crawling on your hands and knees to get there.

I'm so sorry that I was not able to manage to navigate your blog page becuase I'm sure it would help me to learn so much more about you. Please know that I did try.

I have not the words to express how very much I enjoyed chatting with you today. You treated me with the utmost kindness, and I appreciate it a great deal.

Please know that I am thinking of you with fondness and that I wish that every day brings you a reason to be happy to be alive.

Kelly.
- - -

I was impressed that her software program reads øut messages to her, but what was even MORE ìmpressive, was the fact that someone who had been Blind since the age of Fourteen Months, could type and spell Much Better than those other Americans in Yahoo Chat, who are blessed with the gift of sight.
Punctuatíon marks; Capital letters át the beginning of each sentence; Prøper paràgraphs...Goodness.
$imply Amazing! !!
-
This is post number 270.
#00C78C

- - -
- - -