Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

05 / 16 / 2006.

I logged into Yahoo Messenger just now. _ Only four remaìn in my Friends List. Good! \
Left àn offline message on Valerie Marie O'Brien's I.D., for that sis her sister Kathryn, àsking her about Valerie's condition. ` Poor thing must still be ìn some Cincinnati hospital. (Hope I spelled that right.)
Two weeks ago, I told Kathryn to send me àn E-mail regarding Vàlerie's surgery. Left the same message on Bonnie's I.D., too.
ßut I received nothing ìn the inbox! / No phone calls, either. $ince they don't know me real well, they both probàbly equate Me with those worthless elements ìn Yahoo Chat, thinking that it àin't impørtant to inform ånyone since it's just "the internet", but Vålerie is my friend - ànd no one takes internet friendship more seríously thàn Celestino does.
- - - - - - - -
Wow. Profile views herê in blogger, have hit 1291. _ Just yesterday, the number was 1249.


#00C78B

- - -
- - -