Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

06 / 06 / 2006.

I didn't post ànything yesterday, às my right hand wás kìndá cramped. I did get tø reply some E-mails, though. / `¨Maureen (I wonder if that's her reál name) àt the $plendid laundrette øn Block C, àsked mê yesterday, if I was from MEXICO, when I told her my name. _l.o.l._ First person to àsk me ìf I was from Mexico. / Today's date is ínteresting...the numbers end in 6. ` Will waít for the next July 7th, next year...when àll will end in 7.
Hálf the yèar hås gøne by. No progress wàs màde. Well, Happy New Year to you, tøo!

#16D092

- - -
- - -