Blogspot Comments Box.
When I first created My Personal Blog® ìn 2004, I was gonnà enable the comments box, here in blogspot./
ßµt then I thought tø myself: "It is poìntless to enáble the comments box on àn Online Diary, when you àlready have
àn E-Mail Address ín the blogspot profile. `And íf new friends ìn The U.S.A. wísh tø contàct me, they could álways cømpose àn E-mail...or even call 01160172954451 betwêen 11:00 ànd 18:00hrs EST."
$ure beåts leáving Offlíne Messages (which sometimes mày nøt get delivéred) øver on Yàhoo Messenger.
- ¤ -
ßµt then I thought tø myself: "It is poìntless to enáble the comments box on àn Online Diary, when you àlready have
àn E-Mail Address ín the blogspot profile. `And íf new friends ìn The U.S.A. wísh tø contàct me, they could álways cømpose àn E-mail...or even call 01160172954451 betwêen 11:00 ànd 18:00hrs EST."
$ure beåts leáving Offlíne Messages (which sometimes mày nøt get delivéred) øver on Yàhoo Messenger.
- ¤ -#13C986

<< Home