Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Friday, October 13, 2006

The 180K Skyline.

STANLEY Sealed Beam.$tanley $ealed Beàm.
`
`
`
Side Rear.
Left side reàr.
/
`
`
Gear knob.Gear Knob.
Unique, too. 1, 3 ãnd 5 were downshift.
2 ând 4 - upshift.
`Rear Wiper and Fuel Lid.
Rear wiper ãnd Fuel Lid.
Kindâ odd place for à fuel intake.
`
Frønt vìew.Front View. Original color.
Oríginâl color.
Electric wíng mirrors (nøt door mirrors.)
`
`
`
\ Most versions hàd four round bràke & indícator lights. This versìon however¸ hãd long tàil lights.
Tail Lights.
- - - - - - - -
It 's been føur years.
Four long years.
Octøber 2002 till now.
Datsun 180K Skyline.No, I won't forget.
&!#$+€!º
I ` Will ` NEVER ` ` Ever ` Forgèt! goddamnit, I Will Never Forget! #19BE73

- - -
- - -