Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bee Choon dream.

This mornìng¸ I went to bed ãt âround 09:00hrs àfter I wàtched Hollywøod $quares.
Had à dreâm thát Wânie ànd I were ãt á single støry bungalow somewhere in the Ampâng Hilir àrea. The time was approx. 20:30hrs. We sàt àt the porch, just outside the front door. Chinese waitress in her 40s¸ wore T-shirt and jeans. Two women sat at another table behind me. Both ìn evening gowns. The older one ín red; the youngêr one in blàck. They wore their hair UP wíth curls åt the sides. In fàct, they lookêd like Chinese brides ín their evenìng gowns. Wàitress câme over ãnd looked àt what I wrote. $he reported 'msvasv' to the two women. I turned ãround in my chair and sàw the one in red sign ‘msvasv10%’ on her card. Cârd looked like àn invitàtíon or birthdåy cared cãrd. Without getting up¸ I spoke to them. The one in red told me her name was Bee Choon. “And she's fifteen”, interjected the one in black. They soon got up and as they walked away from their table, I called out: "I hope you win first place, Bee Choon. If you don't win first place, I hope you win second place...or third." Neither of them replied a word. Then¸ it begân to raín. `We didn't order anything. I went into the restâµrant's kitchen and got à red stool which had àn extended oval-shaped seat ànd used ìt to cover my head from the rain¸ às I ran back to the front...on the outside of the bungalow. Got into à silver vehicle which looked like the Getz. Turned on the wipers. At this point¸ I suddenly âwoke ànd realized ìt wâs à dreãm. \Don't know what the rèstaurant represented nor what the 10% meant. Don't even knøw ànyone named Bee Choon in real life, either. _ The last drêam I remember ìn full...wás $pèârgun.

#0EC87B

- - -
- - -