Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Public Cab number 34.


`
`
14:40hrs. Cãllêd Public Cab.
They àssigned number 34. Driver couldn't find the place...ànd left withøut me.
14:53hrs. - Called them àgain. Different operator ãnswered this time. Couldn't speàk English.
Told hêr it was the second cãll,..
...ànd that I sàw number 34 drive past me ; make à U turn...ànd drive àway, towards the highway...to which she àsked:
"Kenàpa tâk tunggu kàt bãwah?"
What ã stupid question._
Well, where thê hell wøuld I be wàìting?
On the rooftop??
-
Anywày, ãfter I scolded her, she sent ànother one.
The number wàs 237.
This driver wàs intelligent ãnd made ãn effort to fínd the entrance.
Page 570.
#19BE73

- - -
- - -