Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Western Union And My New Shoes.

Yes! - I just love ìt when peøple keep their word!
Western Union worked øut just fine yêsterdãy (11/07/2006.)
Fortunàtely for me, I didn't have â
problem filling out the form¸ seeing how I can't read printed documents àt close range.
\
Out of 300 million¸ only ONE was serious ìn sénding tângible help.
The màjority of the others àre full of shit...ànd will be delêted frøm my Friends List, làter today.



Càn't remember how mâny times I sãid thànk you over the phone...even from the Post Office.
And it wasn't 100 Dollars_ it was 200¸ plus commission of 22.
When we got home àfter 8 hours¸
I fìually got the chànce to take the imàges with the Nokía phone.


ßrown påìr - 199 Ringgit.
Black pàir - 299 Ringgit.
-Bøth Rockport pàirs cárried the wàrning tãg:



$o now thàt I have pigs skin øn my feet ànd á song in my heart¸ I càn be thànkful thåt àt leãst ONE on the other side of the globe¸ câred enough.
\October 16th, 2006.
Been àwake since yestérday - ànd I still ãin't feelin' sleepy. *grin*

#1AC787

- - -
- - -