LETTER to churches in Malaysia.
Gerry came by this evening and we ate Bak Kut Teh at a restaurant on the next block.
We discussed the LETTER To Churches In Malaysia...and spent more than 30 minutes debating the following sentence: "...whose lives have been spiritually touched by the music and lyrics on both albums".
Gerry said it was wrong English - and that it ought to read "music and lyrics OF both albums". I said "music and lyrics ON both albums".
Finally, he called a University lecturer on the phone and asked her opinion. She said "IN both albums" was the most accurate description. heh
L.O.L.
Anywaysss...
...it ain't gonna bother me none, if y'all don't understand diddly squat of what I'm a-hollerin' atcha.
HA AHA HAAA
Below is The Letter To Churches In Malaysia.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Rev. ,
Greetings to you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
My name is Cathy Adamson. I am the Sole Representative of The Antioch Song Ministry, here in The United States of America.
The Antioch Song Ministry was founded in Malaysia by Gerry Alphonso and Celestino, both of whom are anointed Gospel Music Songwriters.
Last year, I had the wonderful experience of visiting Malaysia and Singapore. I toured the churches together with Gerry and Celestino, where they had performed to promote their Gospel albums.
Celestino and Gerry have produced two Gospel albums titled “In The Name Of The Father And Of The Son And Of The Holy Spirit©” and “Christmas Joy©”. Both these albums have indeed reached the shores of America and continue to touch many lives.
“In The Name Of The Father And Of The Son And Of The Holy Spirit©” became the FIRST ever, Malaysian Gospel album to touch the lives of American Christians.
Praise the Lord!
Shortly after I returned to New Mexico, I began retailing both albums whilst contacting churches and Christian radio stations across America.
KLWD 91.9 FM in Gillette, Wyoming was the FIRST Christian radio station in The U.S.A. to play these compositions from Celestino and Gerry. WDBA 107.3 FM in Clearfield, Pennsylvania was the second radio station to follow suit. There are other radio stations here in The U.S.A. which have expressed keen interest in giving airplay to both albums. The churches which we have contacted here in The U.S.A., have been extremely supportive of this blessed song ministry from Malaysia.
We continue to receive an increasing number of testimonies from Christians in Malaysia, Singapore and here in America, whose lives have been spiritually touched by the music and lyrics in both albums, mine included.
We sincerely hope you will visit The Antioch Song Ministry's website at http://www.geocities.com/antioch_ministry/Antioch.html and listen to the demo songs on page two.
Please do not hesitate to call Gerry at 012-296-5468 should you wish to invite them to your church or if you have any questions.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this letter. I will be contacting you in a few days.
Yours sincerely in Christ,

<< Home