Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

10 / 26 / 2005.

#0FDDAF
Muscle cramp on my left foot earlier - àffecting large toe.
- - -
Finally received àn E-mail from Kelly Ison.
I thought she had died.
- - -
Education Overseas?

While walking through Tesco yesterday,

I stopped to look at some of the model homes on display.

[Not that I can could afford a 2.2 million Ringgit home, with only coins in the wallet.]

But anyway...after speaking for a few minutes to the guy behind the counter, he asked me íf I was local.

I said: "Yeah, I was born in Penang".

His next question was: "Did you get your education overseas?"

With a straight face,

I calmly replied:

"No. I left school when I was 14...which explains why I sound like this now."

/

L.O.L.

Amazing perception. _ Send me the money.

- - -
- - -