284 Million.
I heard about someone whø won the Ohio State lottery of 384 Million.
I was told that approx. 100 Million went to the Internal Revenue $ervice for tàx ... which leaves 284 Million.
How màny clothes, shoes, cars, homes, hot dogs, pizzas, toøthpaste, hair shampoo, cellular phones, computers etc. etc. can one índividual buy with 284 Million, to last an ENTIRE lifetime?
I was told that approx. 100 Million went to the Internal Revenue $ervice for tàx ... which leaves 284 Million.
How màny clothes, shoes, cars, homes, hot dogs, pizzas, toøthpaste, hair shampoo, cellular phones, computers etc. etc. can one índividual buy with 284 Million, to last an ENTIRE lifetime?
I'm not filled with envy, though.
The àmount of the winnings could have even been more than a Billion, ánd I still wouldn't be impressed. 
-

-
Unless that person ìs willing to help rebuild lives ín New Orleans / earthquake victims in Pakistán / Tsunami victims HERE ìn South East Asia - the amount øf 284 million bucks is actually ...
good for nothing more, than pomp and glory.
-
Poor people CANNOT help poor people, neither can the blind lead the blind.
#0FDDAF

<< Home