Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Malaysian Food.

$omeone ìn Texas àsked me the other day "What kind of Malaysian dish can I cook?"
I told her to E-mail me, but perhaps she forgøt to. (What else ís new?)
Anyway...I ran àn online search ánd found MalaysianFood.net
- - -
Isn't it àmázing how people forget what you've told them, as soon as they shut døwn their computers? ?
- - - - - - - -
Paín on left knee earlier,
made ít somewhat diffìcult `to wàlk.
- - - - - - - -
An elderly lady was well-known for her faith and for her boldness in talking about it.
She would stand on her front porch and shout: "PRAISE THE LORD!"
Next door to her lived an atheist who would get so angry at her proclamations, he would shout: "There ain't no Lord!!"
Hard times set in on the elderly lady, and she prayed for GOD to send her some assistance.
She stood on her porch and shouted: "PRAISE THE LORD. GOD I NEED FOOD!! I AM HAVING A HARD TIME. PLEASE LORD, SEND ME SOME GROCERIES!!"
The next morning the lady went out onto her porch and noted a large bag of groceries and shouted: "PRAISE THE LORD."
The neighbor jumped from behind a bush and said: "Aha! I told you there was no Lord.
I bought those groceries, God didn't."
The lady started jumping up and down and clapping her hands and said: "PRAISE THE LORD. He not only sent me groceries, but He made the devil pay for them. Praise the Lord!"
Send the money now.
#0DE3A6

- - -
- - -