Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Balogun who?

E-Mail received today:
Greetings,
This is Mrs Funke Balogun, the wife of Mr. Tafa Balogun, the retired Inspector General of Police (IGP) of Nigeria.I sincerely need your assistance to acquire and invest on properties in your country and also transfer some amount into your care, but most importantly I urgently wants to buy houses so that I can relocate my children whose education is suffering due to the present situation my husband is facing in the hand of some political enemy in Nigeria .This assistance is coming on the heel of the present political situation my husband is facing in my country.
I have arranged means of making this transfer outside my country with my lawyer’s assistance. If you are of genuine owner of landed property for sale or just in the position to help me, please reply me as soon as possible.
If my request is approved by you for assistance, it will take a week and two days for the fund transfer to enter your country according to our lawyer. This will enable you to acquire the property for us and keep the other funds pending when my children get visas to come over there. This property will enable us obtain visa documents for travelling out.
The money I want to transfer to be in your care is ($29,209,300) and I promise to pay you 25% of the fund transfer to your personal as gratitude for your assistance.
I urgently await your response.
Best regards.
Balogun Funke
-

With àll the bullshit scams that have originated out of `Nigeria, how am I to tell people whàt we urgently need, without them thinking placìng us in the same category?
L *sigh*

#00C78C

- - -
- - -