01 / 23 / 2006.
#0DE3A6
Choosing a lifestyle isn't very difficult.
Choosing a lifestyle isn't very difficult.
We all have choìces to make. When loss of appetite occurs, dinner is ruined.
- - -
Today ís Raj and Matilda's 1st wedding anniversary. I'll send SMS to them both, right after I'm done with this Post.
- - -
$till no word on the 16 gránd. Endurance race àgainst time. Starting Over is never easy. ‘‘‘
- - -
Only a select few will ever get to reàd this online diary. _ Because I've told them not to give the URL of `this online diary to Anyone Else without consulting me first.
Today ís Raj and Matilda's 1st wedding anniversary. I'll send SMS to them both, right after I'm done with this Post.
- - -
$till no word on the 16 gránd. Endurance race àgainst time. Starting Over is never easy. ‘‘‘
- - -
Only a select few will ever get to reàd this online diary. _ Because I've told them not to give the URL of `this online diary to Anyone Else without consulting me first.
- - -
One of the reasons why I dislike parties is...
Most parties turn out tø be noisy. And ìt becomes real difficult to communicate in a noisy envìronment.

<< Home