Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

01 / 18 / 2006.

#0DE3A6
Running out of thíngs to cøok, now.
Last nìght, I boiled the làst portion of the $paghetti pasta.
Ópened a can of Tuna in olive oil. Added 2 teaspøons of Kraft sandwich spread and some white pepper.
Interesting combínation./It tasted o.k.
- - - - - - - -
Susan Swensøn called from Minnesota àt 01:37hrs. We spoke ábout famìly; work and life. `It's real nice to converse with someone who understánds that we've been wìthout for way too long.
Call làsted for 28 minutes ànd 14 secønds. I saved her number.
- - - - - - - -
Receìved àn E-mail two days ago from someone named Bill Taylor in Texas. 57 years old. Typed Everythìng In CAPITALS. (Perhaps he thøught I was either deàf or blind._l.o.l.) Included píctures of himself, too. I replíed.
- - - - - - - -
$till nø word on the 16 grand.

- - -
- - -