Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

In Denial?

I awoke thìs áfternoon with à stabbing muscle cramp on the right calf between knee and ankle.
The pain was excrucìating. I tossed ànd turned but I just couldn't rise out of bed.
At that point, I just lay there ànd thought "I've got two options now. I can eíther choose to be in denial of this pain...or I can choose to face reality."
I chose reality/. Send the money now.

When I eventually màde it out of bed, I limped `to get the Perskindol spray. I was limping around for the next two høurs.
Well, at least the swelling of the gums has disappeared from the toothàche. NOW is the time to pray and say Thank You.
Many have chosen to remain in denial of reality, thìnking that God shøuld solve their problems. ßut the truth of the matter is, they don't really care íf we live or die.
- - - - - - - -
Now here's àn interesting E-mail frøm candycanerochelle in Illinois:

From: candace clark
Date: 01/10/06 09:06:53
To:
Celestino
Subject: Re: Picture Frames.

Hello Celestino,

I really can't see your pictures all that well. Moving on I know that we haven't spoken in a while and there is a reason for that. My life is lead by the Spirit of the Living God. All of my relationships near or far are as a result of God bringing people into my life. Sometimes I develop relationships with people and then He tells me that I have to cut them off, I don't ask any questions I just do as I'm told. That being said I am sorry but I have to cut this relationship off. I have enjoyed the times that I had to talk to you and I think that you are a really nice person. I pray that you will go on to develop other lasting relationships and stay in good health. This will be my last corrrespondence to you I hope that you understand.

Candace
-
What lovely honesty. But Relationship??
What Relationship ? ? _ heh. L.O.L.
I hardly got tø know ànything about Candace Clark. She never sent me her picture. She never called me over the phone. So what relationship ìs there?
The word "lead" should be "led".
("Lead" is found in gunpowder.)
Interesting Contradiction Of Terms in: "My life is lead by the Spirit of the Living God. All of my relationships near or far are as a result of God bringing people into my life. Sometimes I develop relationships with people and then He tells me that I have to cut them off, I don't ask any questions I just do as I'm told."
If her life is truly led by the Spirit of The Living God as she claims, then the word "All" shouldn't be in that statement, for it makes it seem that God ís in denial of His own decisions in bringing "all" people ìnto her life...ànd we know that just àin't true. _ We must NEVER blàme God for øur actions. And we must NEVER blame God for our personal láck of understandìng.
I didn't reply her honest E-mail, becáuse she made it Absolutely Clear ìt would be her last correspøndence.
Oh. That reminds me...
a few days ago in Yahoo's Christian Chat, someone wanted to commit suicide, and mentioned this. But someone else responded by saying that, in those Christian chatrooms "...they only shoot Bible verses at you."
How true.
What's the use of giving øut scripture verses, but won't lift a finger to help?
This is called: Only paying lip-service.
Well, like I mentioned earlier... if they're in denial of reality, they won't really càre if we líve or die.

#13D890

- - -
- - -