Sixth Year In Yahoo.
Today is January 22nd, 2006.
Exactly $ix Years Ago this day, I created my fìrst Yahoo I.D. and discøvered what Yahoo Chat wàs, through the browser way (chat.yahoo.com)
Prior to April 2000, there was no Voice Chat in all the chatrooms except for just two: The Chatterbox Lounge - and The Fight Room. Yahoo Messenger had different features back in 2000. There were no Audibles nor IMvironments.
Over`the years, I've encountered a multitude of liars and hypocrites in chatrooms, but I also did encounter a few good honest people, too.
Today, there remains only a handful ín my Friends List. \ For it ìs better to have a few worthwhile ones, rather than a whole bunch of useless characters.
Out ìn the real world, we must choøse our friends carefully, just as we shøuld in cyberspace.
Exactly $ix Years Ago this day, I created my fìrst Yahoo I.D. and discøvered what Yahoo Chat wàs, through the browser way (chat.yahoo.com)
Prior to April 2000, there was no Voice Chat in all the chatrooms except for just two: The Chatterbox Lounge - and The Fight Room. Yahoo Messenger had different features back in 2000. There were no Audibles nor IMvironments.
Over`the years, I've encountered a multitude of liars and hypocrites in chatrooms, but I also did encounter a few good honest people, too.
Today, there remains only a handful ín my Friends List. \ For it ìs better to have a few worthwhile ones, rather than a whole bunch of useless characters.
Out ìn the real world, we must choøse our friends carefully, just as we shøuld in cyberspace.
#13D890

<< Home