Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

04 / 18 / 2006.

I'm surprised that sømeone àctually took the time to Vote on the Opinion Poll àt the bottøm. _ Probably was someone from Yahoo Messenger...I guess.
- - - - - - - -
No. I didn't have à wonderful Birthdày. `Every single dáy ís like ßirthday, Christmas, Thanksgíving and New Year to me...because everydày is the same. ` 60 cycles and 24 spins.
Time is movìng very fast. ˆ
- - - - - - - -
Yes. I'll probably take the àches and crámps with me tø the grave.
Not á wrong cønfession, but a fact.
- - - - - - - -
It rained a whole lot, eàrlier this êvening. Vísibility was døwn to lêss than 2 kilometers.
- - - - - - - -
$till nø word on the 16 gránd. üThis ìs post number 380 on my online diary.
#0AC288

- - -
- - -