Christi Robinson.
45 year øld Chrìsti Robinsøn frøm TX was fínally online, three days àgo.
$ent her àn I.M. - No response. _ $ent a sêcond message - still no response. `Headphones øn the smiley face in the chatters list of 40's:3 indìcated àn established connection with the Voice Applet, i.e. No glitch on Yahoo Messenger.
Perhaps busy...or perhaps not àt her compµter. Whatever the reason, she could've sent an E-mail, ßut three days passed.
No E-mail, either. When I first encountered Christi as honeygirl31903, three months ago, she told me:

¶`
¸
- - -
`
Removed from Friênds List, tøday.
Too bad I never got the chance to see what she looked like. Oh well.
-
And now I tell myself : Whenever people seem uninterested, 'tis best to leave 'em be. If we beg for friendship, we automatically lose disqualify our dignity.á Ain't worth it. Therefore¸ ít is best`to Leave Them Alone. º I‘ve seen and heard Asians in Yahoo Chat (especially those from India), who'd practically BEG for friendship with: "pls, plz."...like there wàs no tomørrow. Ugh. How degrading ànd silly îs that?? \ eeww.
Might as well be talkin’ to the wàll. „ l.o.l.
—
It is very wrong to beg for friendship from anyone, be ít over the internet¸ over the phone OR ìn real life.
Many áre called; Few àre chosen.
Ȭ
#0AC288

<< Home