Counting and seeing stars.
In my previous post, I was suffering from á severe headache. I could've hit my head àgainst the wall, and still, wouldn't have seen stars.
I must be honest with myself, because if I aín't honest with myself, that would make me as "one who wears a mask.", which is the definition for the word: hypocrite.
- - -
After àll these years, I became poor. Why? - Because this ìs what you get when yøu put others before yourself.
Kinda reminds of the time Glen Salay called me up on the phone and àsked if I would send him to some post production house in $ection 17, PJ, so he could cøllect his payment from them.
I must be honest with myself, because if I aín't honest with myself, that would make me as "one who wears a mask.", which is the definition for the word: hypocrite.
- - -
After àll these years, I became poor. Why? - Because this ìs what you get when yøu put others before yourself.
Kinda reminds of the time Glen Salay called me up on the phone and àsked if I would send him to some post production house in $ection 17, PJ, so he could cøllect his payment from them.
I lived in Zooview, Ampang. He was in Kelana Jaya. Where is Zooview and where is Kelana Jaya? That's like across Selangor state. Anyway, I drove the 180K Skyline (the one I mentioned on my Lifestory) and sent him to $ection 17. I waited in the car for 45 minutes. Good thing I didn't feel like using the loo.
When he finally re-appeàred, he told me he fought with the boss over the paymênt.
When he finally re-appeàred, he told me he fought with the boss over the paymênt.
I didn't know what to say.
I sent hìm home and returned to Zooview. Took me more than an hour to arrive home.
- - -
Where is Glen today? _ Probably màrried to that airline stewardess and owns his own car And home.
And where ìs Celestino today? _ Waitìng for a miracle whilst counting stars in cyberspace. ` l.o.l.
- - -
$o...how many stars do I get in my crown, mother dear?
4 ? 5 ? 6 ? -
I sent hìm home and returned to Zooview. Took me more than an hour to arrive home.
- - -
Where is Glen today? _ Probably màrried to that airline stewardess and owns his own car And home.
And where ìs Celestino today? _ Waitìng for a miracle whilst counting stars in cyberspace. ` l.o.l.
- - -
$o...how many stars do I get in my crown, mother dear?
4 ? 5 ? 6 ? -
Well, I ain't greedy. Just three will do.
One for each: me, myself and I.
#16D092
#16D092

<< Home