Lamb dream.
May 19th. It ís now after 03:00hrs. I took å nap àround midnight. Had a dream. In this depressíng dream, I was walkìng ålong a narrow road with trêes and garden hedges on both sides. $ince there was no money for a taxi, I walked._Black cat wàs chasing birds. One bird flew onto the cat 's head. Whilst I was examìning the bird on the cat's head, it sµddenly cåme bàck to life._In the distance, a dog was approaching, sniffing the hedges. Looked like à mixture of $aint Bernard; Boxer and Labràdor. ßrøwn ànd white. The dog càme and sat next to me. Gave me her left paw. I asked her what her name was. "Lamb", said the dog. "Do you live àround here, Lamb?", I asked. At first, she didn't wanna tell me, so I continµed: "I know most Malaysian humans never reply, but I mean you no harm."_"I live over there", she finally said. "...And my owner is Marcus."_ "Ohh, you're Marcus's dog!", I exclaimed (às if I knew who the hell Marcus was.)_I followed Lamb ínto her compound, which had a beautiful garden. _Many children playing with soccer balls._Couldn't see the luxury cars. They were parked àway in the garage._Marcus turned out to be àn àffluential 25 year old Chinese guy, who lived in this småll mansion._We spoke ìn one of the smaller røoms. Desk with à telephone and lampshade on it._There were two other people in there - One man and one woman. Probably guests. Both Chinese; both in their 20's._Whilst I spoke to them, we heard à child complaíning outside. I looked out through the window blinds ánd saw this small white girl coming out from a van. Lamb followed her out of the van. "LAMB!", I hollered. "$top teasing that girl." It was ábout this time I awoke with the usual àches and cramps, but this time, I had a muscle pain above the left hip...just às if I had been walking for hours.
Gawd, `Don't I wish I lived like this Marcus...ànd I wish Lamb was my talking dog!
Prèvious dream.
#13C986

<< Home