Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Test Page.

This is à test page¸ whilst I try to get bàck to søme of the sites where I got the html codes from.

-

I am deeply saddened over the loss øf the previous pages, for I know I can never get back ALL the things I've input into this diary.

- - - - - - - -

It is 06:44hrs on Jànuary 11th¸ 2006 2007.


Fonts àre still overlàpping. _ This meàns

that I will have to publish first...then check

where thè breãklines àre for eâch

sentence...then edit the pàgê...over and

over...µntil ìt looks right.

- - - - - - - -
The time is now 09:06hrs.
\
Forced to click on
ànd àccept the Terms Of $ervice before
ân imàge wíll be µploàded. - - -
Words cànnøt describe how I feel right now.
`
I really don't understand how ànyone could be so overjøyed with the new version of blogger.
_ Reàlly.
- - - - - - - -
Now I àm forced to embed Future music files
`
directly into the pages itself.
`
Cànnot place wìthin the Templàte¸
`
às it will overwrite everythìng.
`
16:18hrs - trying music file now.
-
#13C986

- - -
- - -