Monfort Boys Town.
Yesterday evening, Gerry and I went to Monfort Boys Town in Shah Alam for a rehearsal (to teach them a few songs, including "We Are One In Your Name".)
We will be there this coming Sunday evening.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Over on Yahoo Messenger...
...things didn't go very well with Mary Spivey from South Carolina.
On April 22nd:
celestino_13 (12:41:53 AM): Would you like to hear the demo songs at our website and read our story ?
iamblessed20052000 (12:42:18 AM): but can we talk later i am kinda busy right now
celestino_13 (12:42:51 AM): I'll leave you to read the entire Story at http://www.geocities.com/celestino_13/USA.html
On April 23rd:
celestino_13 (4:00:08 AM): Sayyy, did Cathy contact you?
iamblessed20052000 (4:01:19 AM): who is cathy
celestino_13 (12:42:51 AM): I'll leave you to read the entire Story at http://www.geocities.com/celestino_13/USA.html And this time, please read it carefully. Thank you.
iamblessed20052000 (4:02:01 AM): k i will later i am kinda busy right now
On April 24th:
iamblessed20052000 (9:50:21 AM): but i was doing something and forgot to look at
celestino_13 (9:50:27 AM): oh, how wonderful.
And finally on April 25th:
celestino_13 (6:41:38 AM): Well, it was nice meeting you in Praize Messenger and here in Yahoo. But I'm sorry to say that you've not taken me nor this ministry seriously. I'll have to continue searching for Christians in The U.S.A. Thank you, Mary Spivey and goodbye..
iamblessed20052000 (6:43:56 AM): sry i am turly sry i have been very busy
iamblessed20052000 (6:43:56 AM): i wish we can talk soon when i am not busy
celestino_13 (6:44:30 AM): Never mind. Please remove celestino_13 from your friends list. Thank you.
~~And that was the end of that.~~
Excuses and more excuses.
We will be there this coming Sunday evening.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Over on Yahoo Messenger...
...things didn't go very well with Mary Spivey from South Carolina.
On April 22nd:
celestino_13 (12:41:53 AM): Would you like to hear the demo songs at our website and read our story ?
iamblessed20052000 (12:42:18 AM): but can we talk later i am kinda busy right now
celestino_13 (12:42:51 AM): I'll leave you to read the entire Story at http://www.geocities.com/celestino_13/USA.html
On April 23rd:
celestino_13 (4:00:08 AM): Sayyy, did Cathy contact you?
iamblessed20052000 (4:01:19 AM): who is cathy
celestino_13 (12:42:51 AM): I'll leave you to read the entire Story at http://www.geocities.com/celestino_13/USA.html And this time, please read it carefully. Thank you.
iamblessed20052000 (4:02:01 AM): k i will later i am kinda busy right now
On April 24th:
iamblessed20052000 (9:50:21 AM): but i was doing something and forgot to look at
celestino_13 (9:50:27 AM): oh, how wonderful.
And finally on April 25th:
celestino_13 (6:41:38 AM): Well, it was nice meeting you in Praize Messenger and here in Yahoo. But I'm sorry to say that you've not taken me nor this ministry seriously. I'll have to continue searching for Christians in The U.S.A. Thank you, Mary Spivey and goodbye..
iamblessed20052000 (6:43:56 AM): sry i am turly sry i have been very busy
iamblessed20052000 (6:43:56 AM): i wish we can talk soon when i am not busy
celestino_13 (6:44:30 AM): Never mind. Please remove celestino_13 from your friends list. Thank you.
~~And that was the end of that.~~
Excuses and more excuses.

<< Home