Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Gina Tsau Hair Salon.


Yesterday, I had a haircut at a hair salon named Gina Tsau. Cost only 10 Ringgit, without shampoo and rinse.
Good haircut, too.
It sure beats paying 35 bucks for having a not-so-great haircut at Groovy Salon.

Without having a career, every buck counts.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dear Celestino,
It is always good to hear from you and I pray that the Lord will heal you of all discomfort and worry, and that He will bless you abundantly according to His will.
Yes, of course, you are missed. Your presence was powerful and enlightening, and yes, you are loved. If you died tomorrow, I would personally feel a great loss and yes, I know that I would shed some tears, but would look forward to seeing a dear friend one day in Heaven. I pray that you live a long and happy life, filled with many blessings.
I was very relieved to once again be able to visit each page of the Homepage Maze. Yes, there have been many changes, but you know something? One thing has not changed. The music is still wonderful! The songs are still a blessing. For all that you have given, I ask Our Heavenly Father to show favor and richly bless you.
You are in my thoughts and in my prayers always.
Antonia

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Celestino,
I am wondering why you left the song ministry indefinitely? I sure wish that you would have stayed on and helped us accomplish more. I miss chatting with you and seeing the emotions on the screen. I also miss the encouragement that you sent to me on several occasions in yahoo chat. I love you and appreciate you alot. I hope that your decision to leave was not because of me not being able to get the radio station to play the CD. I have been chatting with Dawn alot and she was wondering the same thing about why you made the decision to leave. I wish that you would reconsider!! I just became your friend and I already care about you very much. I know that things get rough and you hit a few bumps in the road but, please don't let the devil defeat you and leave the ministry. We do need you very much and wish that you would come back. I just can't imagine the ministry without you. I did my best to encourage you and to send out letters to different churches and people to get them to help but, obviously I failed. I am so sorry if i hurt you in anyway. Please don't let the sales of this anointed cd that haven't been that great (the sales that is) not the cd discourage you at all. You just can't make people serve God and buy something that they have no interest in. It seems that the world is getting more and more worldly every day. We can't make people want to serve God and listen to His anointed music. I love you and I wish that you would come back, Dawn loves you too. I know because we both have expressed that to each other, we are both sharing in our grief that you are gone. I am praying for you.

Love,
Tina Hendricks

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I'm sure she meant "emoticons", not "emotions".
heh

- - -
- - -