Pepsi and ignorance.
I received that stupid E-mail again, just now.
The one about the Patriotic can...and calling on everyone to boycott Pepsi.
American Pepsi is not creating any new packaging containing some shorter version of The U.S.A.'s Pledge of Allegiance.
That rumor has been maliciously spread via
the internet...for the last few years...and forwarded
and forwarded
and forwarded by idiots who
were gullible enough to believe
any stupid E-mail which was blindly forwarded to them...without even pausing for a single moment,
to THINK of the legal implications of the matter.
Talk about lack of common sense...sheesh.
(I know Americans like to sue one another for slander and defamation of character.
I am surprised that Pepsi in The U.S.A. hasn't thought of suing the perpetrator/s who started this rumor.)
To make matters worse, that forwarded
E-mail had the audacity to contain the Old Testament words: "Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise" Psalm 96:4 This is the day the Lord has made.....make it a great one!!!!!", which reached religionists and spiritualists across The U.S.A. who became enraged and offended at the American Pepsi.
Poor Pepsi Cola in The U.S.A. - I feel sorry for them,
for all the bu$ine$$ they could have lost...due to gossip which originated from a single; careless; E-mail.
Isn't it amazing??? . . . that someone who lives ACROSS the globe from The U.S.A. knows about this matter, whilst those who live IN the 50 states, don't?
\/\/\/

<< Home