Ten Questions.
Why do I link pictures and animations ín my E-mails?
Answer: I link them because I can. ` heh.
Why don't I like hugging everyone?
Answer: Hugs màke me feel yucky and uncomfortable.
Why do I think that correct spelling and punctuation marks are ìmportant elements ìn communication?
Answer: I left school àt the age of 14...and B 'coz English iz dee most ímportant language in der whirled 2 day.
Why do some women find me attractive?
Answer: ßecause they are attracted to my Personality, instead of my Ears, Nose and Eyebrows.
Why don't I want to fly?
Answer: I like gravity. Furthermore, there is no halo over my head nor winged feathers on my back.
Why do I always refer to Mother Nature às: "Your Mother"?
Answer: I refer to mother nature as: "your mother"...because she ain't my mother...l.o.l.
Why don't I use the mouse with the right hand, since I am right-handed?
Answer: It is more logical to use the mouse with the left hand, since the Enter Key; Numbers Pad ánd Arrow Keys are located towards the right hand side.
Why don't I celebrate Thanksgiving?
Answer: Because I can't afford to purchase a Turkey.
Why do I write on my online diary?
Answer: I like to write on my ønline diary, because I refuse to write on my bedroom wall.
Why do I like to scroll up and down ànd read everything twice?
Answer: Because $crolling is fun.
Answer: I link them because I can. ` heh.
Why don't I like hugging everyone?
Answer: Hugs màke me feel yucky and uncomfortable.
Why do I think that correct spelling and punctuation marks are ìmportant elements ìn communication?
Answer: I left school àt the age of 14...and B 'coz English iz dee most ímportant language in der whirled 2 day.
Why do some women find me attractive?
Answer: ßecause they are attracted to my Personality, instead of my Ears, Nose and Eyebrows.
Why don't I want to fly?
Answer: I like gravity. Furthermore, there is no halo over my head nor winged feathers on my back.
Why do I always refer to Mother Nature às: "Your Mother"?
Answer: I refer to mother nature as: "your mother"...because she ain't my mother...l.o.l.
Why don't I use the mouse with the right hand, since I am right-handed?
Answer: It is more logical to use the mouse with the left hand, since the Enter Key; Numbers Pad ánd Arrow Keys are located towards the right hand side.
Why don't I celebrate Thanksgiving?
Answer: Because I can't afford to purchase a Turkey.
Why do I write on my online diary?
Answer: I like to write on my ønline diary, because I refuse to write on my bedroom wall.
Why do I like to scroll up and down ànd read everything twice?
Answer: Because $crolling is fun.
-
#0CDC99


<< Home