Three days ago.
#18E7A2
Friday: November 11th, 2005.
Three days ago, I drove Miss Day's Getz to Johor and back àfter sleeping forjust only two hours. ^ Well, I tossed and turned in bed for five hours...and slept for two. Hmnn, ain't that somethin'? Perhaps I should wín an àward for not falling asleep at the wheel. How long does ìt take to raise 15 grand? On the return journey, I decided to take the U.S.J./Puchong exit at Subang. First time, too. Toll was 42 Ringgit and 40 Sen. After we returned at approx. 22:00hrs, I was too tired to even sit `at this cømputer. [Many illiterate Americans don't know the difference between "to" and "too".] Actually, the usual cramps at the back øf my neck began to annoy me, so I tried to get some rest. Anyway,^Uncle Fred is still in the Intensive Care Unit. _ No, I am not very happy right now and no, I don't want any hugs either. \ In fact, I don't like hugging anyone but my girlfriend, as this gesture has always made me feel yucky and uncomfortable. Furthermore, who knows what the hell kind of bacteria are on people's clothes...and with Avian Influenza on the rise, ít pays to be careful. - Yeah yeah, I know- The champions and heros in Yahoo Chat will send a dozen "hugsss" to every Tom, Díck and Harry they encounter, as if they knew these people personally in real life! Talk about chatroom mentality. Chatroom Mushroom...heh. The last post three days ago, was regarding the electricity. It is now 04:53hrs (15:53hrs EST) and it's raìning heávily outside.
Three days ago, I drove Miss Day's Getz to Johor and back àfter sleeping for
Tøday, I, me and myself have a new font color: 18E7A2.


<< Home