Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Food thrown away.

  • Missy suggested that ìf I were younger,

it would be nice for me to marry her

daughter. /

Sometimes I have to wonder if people

Realize That I AM on the

other side of the globe. `

gàwd...

  • Forced to throw all the frozen food away,

last night,

after the $amsung refrigerator

càme to the

end of íts lifespan. (1998-2005) /

And What do I personally feel about

throwing away Good Food into the garbage

disposal? ` Well, I don't know... `

Just What the hell AM I suppøsed to feel ?

- - - - - - - -
Well, I àin't doin' handstands over the fact that food was wasted.
It's 07:58hrs now. The rain hàs stopped and the sun just came up.
I'm fixin' tø go to bed.
#18E7A2

- - -
- - -