01 / 12 / 2006.
- Chànged blade øn Gilette shaver tøday.
^ It should last until $eptember.
- Haven't been ìnto Yahoo Chat for màny
days, now. ^ Guess I didn't feel like
facíng the hypocrites and liars in the
chatrooms...nor dancing with volves.
- $treamy X 's connectíon speed has been
slower than dial-up, for the last 48
hours. ^ And yêt, we still put up with their
unprofessionalism. [/Dah lah blogger
punya formatting proses macam
sial...Ni pulak streamyX punya
muat turun màcam pukimak.\ l.o.l.
Aduhh...penìng kepála aku woi! ]
` Perhaps I should wín àn award
for having so much pátience.
- No help with the 16 grand was offered by
the selfish.
- Exáctly one year ago today, I rêturned
from upstate Perak Taiping and wrøte a
post titled: "Thank God it's over". ^ l.o.l.
- Those who cønstantly tell me thàt they've
been praying for me, should visit this site.
- Cooked $paghetti eàrlier tonight.^ It was tàsty.
Send the money now.
#0DC994

<< Home