03 / 18 / 2006.
Currency exchange rate tøday is 3 Ringgit 70 Sen to 1 U.S. Dollar.
Price of next year's Dodge Caliber starts at 13,985 Dollars.
Americans will nevêr realize how fortunate they are, to pay less than 20 grand for something brand new like that.
Unlike the 120i, which costs àlmost 3 times the amount here, than over there.
Unlike the 120i, which costs àlmost 3 times the amount here, than over there.- - - - - - - -
Last night, I was still half àsleep in bed, when I felt like Jesus was standing ON my bed! Right next to my knee.
Perhaps it was my sub-concious mind, but I awoke after that and felt troubled.
If I tell thìs to those who don't know my history, they'd probably think I was nuts. ßut thên again, what do I cáre what they think. _ l.o.l.
- - - - - - - -
Had Bàk Kut Teh for the fírst tíme in 2006 yesterday afternoon in SS2...but the quality wàs not as gøod as before. Never goìng back there àgain. \ Ain't nothìn' like the one in Klang.
#0EC49C

<< Home