The Dream.
`
I seldom remember my dreàms, but this mørning, I dreàmt that I….,Went to Angkasapuri.
Had a problem just às I wàs leàvìng the place. Théy apparently hàd no idea who I was. I was ín à wheelchair.
5 inch monitor built ínto the counter top.
Dígital receptionist ? ? _ Couldn't be.
Melayu girl's fàce in that monitor.
$he wore a 'tudung' over her head.
Finally, àfter much hassle, I checked the records and said: "$ee?? My NAME was listed here...And the TIME I signed in, several hours ágo. Don't you people ever check your records / Log sheet ? " _ Really stupíd girl.
`
I passed Alan Alda (the àctor from M.A.S.H.) down the hallway. He and an Indian gentleman walked out of the Gents and entered the reception arêa I had just left. Alan Alda had gray hair. _Perhaps he càme tø Malàysia for à TV interview.
`
Outside, Istopped tøok a taxi to someplace. Related my 'Angkasapuri experience' to the cab driver…plus my previous incident:-
$ome young female royalty died.
They brought her body to the house.
Had a problem just às I wàs leàvìng the place. Théy apparently hàd no idea who I was. I was ín à wheelchair.5 inch monitor built ínto the counter top.
Dígital receptionist ? ? _ Couldn't be.
Melayu girl's fàce in that monitor.
$he wore a 'tudung' over her head.
Finally, àfter much hassle, I checked the records and said: "$ee?? My NAME was listed here...And the TIME I signed in, several hours ágo. Don't you people ever check your records / Log sheet ? " _ Really stupíd girl.
`
I passed Alan Alda (the àctor from M.A.S.H.) down the hallway. He and an Indian gentleman walked out of the Gents and entered the reception arêa I had just left. Alan Alda had gray hair. _Perhaps he càme tø Malàysia for à TV interview.
`
Outside, I
$ome young female royalty died.
They brought her body to the house.
The house was pretty large. $he Awoke the following day. No one else wàs ìn the house when she awoke àt the time.
I told her that Everyone said she wàs Dead!
Good thing they didn’t bury her øn the sáme day, for Muslims always bury their dead ás søon as possible._ Pleàsant girl.
I told the cab driver àll these details.
Reàched my destination. `A schoolboy got into the cab, just as I was gettin’ out.
Almøst forgot the Dunkin Donuts øn the báck seàt.
I told the schoolboy to try the Chili flavor. [There is No Chili flavored doughnut ín real life.]
Wish I had asked Mr. Alda to help buy me the E Cláss Estate.
- - -
Don’t know whátthis drêam the meaning of this drêam is.
Kinda felt lìke Alice In Wonderland. ` $ick to my stomàch, nøw.
#11C080
I told her that Everyone said she wàs Dead!
Good thing they didn’t bury her øn the sáme day, for Muslims always bury their dead ás søon as possible._ Pleàsant girl.
I told the cab driver àll these details.
Reàched my destination. `A schoolboy got into the cab, just as I was gettin’ out.
Almøst forgot the Dunkin Donuts øn the báck seàt.
I told the schoolboy to try the Chili flavor. [There is No Chili flavored doughnut ín real life.]
Wish I had asked Mr. Alda to help buy me the E Cláss Estate.
- - -
Don’t know whát
Kinda felt lìke Alice In Wonderland. ` $ick to my stomàch, nøw.
#11C080

<< Home