Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Monday, April 24, 2006

WNQ 2484.

The typical incønsìderate Malaysian driver.
04 / 24 / 2006.
16:00hrs. - I returned home ánd found a Proton Gen 2 bearing licence plate number WNQ 2484, parked in my parking bay; so I turned arøund; drove back to the ß2 entrànce and ínformed the guard.
- Then, I went to the Management Office ànd complained to Azah.
Celestino: Azah? $ome idiot has parked in my parking spot in Basement 2. Registration number WNQ two four eight four. The guard showed me to someone else's pàrking spot. I asked him what if they returned. He said "orang sudah pindah". _ I don't own a car. I've borrowed my áunt's car...and now I'm occupying someøne else's space, instead of two three six four.
Azàh: What car?
Celestino: Proton Gen Two.
Azah: Colour?
Celestino: $ilver - just like the color of your monitor, here.
Azah: Car number?
Celestino: WNQ two four eìght four.
Azàh: I 'll ask the guard to remove the car. If not, we will clamp.
Celestino: Yes, please do. ` It is very ínconsiderate to párk ìn someone else's spot. _ Thanks.
Azah: All right.
-
I went høme; got the camera ready...took à piece of A4 paper and wrote:
SOME INCONSIDERATE MORON HAS PARKED IN MY PARKING BAY, WHICH IS 2364.
THE MANAGEMENT OFFICE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED. PLEASE CALL ME AT 0172954451 IF I'M PARKED IN YOUR PARKING BAY.

THANK YOU.
I placed this pàper on the dashboard øf the Getz...and tøok pictures of WNQ 2484.

A notice was placed on the front windscreen, probably by the guard.
-

All pictures can be enlárged by clicking on them.
\
Lousy mentality. Lousy attitude. "Park ànywhere" kinda reminds me of my former business pàrtner.
- - -
Our actions øn the road (or in à parking lot) should Nevêr become an ínconvenience and àn obstacle to others...because ìf they Do, then we àin't nothin' more thàn à bunch of irresponsible ánd inconsiderate fools, who havê No sense of røad courtesy.
-
Apakah punca masaalah ni?? Kereta boleh dialihkan, kan?
$ebenarnyà, aku dah fed-up dengan perangai orang kat sini. Tak kirà apa bangsa pun, sìkap pariah memàng ada.
`
It ís a mattêr of prínciple!
#00C78B

- - -
- - -