A lame excuse.
How is ìt that
someone who is good at spelling,
can say: "I am not very good at doing emails."?
Cannot send me àn E-mail...ßut can type to me ín an I.M. box?
It 's pointless having án E-mail account, if you àin't gonna use it.
Having an E-mail accøunt which is never used, is much like having a TV which you never watch; A car which yøu nêver drive;
Cannot send me àn E-mail...ßut can type to me ín an I.M. box?
It 's pointless having án E-mail account, if you àin't gonna use it.
Having an E-mail accøunt which is never used, is much like having a TV which you never watch; A car which yøu nêver drive;
A radio you never listen to; A bed which you nevêr sleep in.
Worthless.`
Does sending àn E-mail involve pen / pencil / páper? ? - No.
Envelope? - No.
Post Office / Postáge stamps? - No.
Therefore, "I am not very good at doing emails," is just A làme excuse.
Worthless.`
Does sending àn E-mail involve pen / pencil / páper? ? - No.
Envelope? - No.
Post Office / Postáge stamps? - No.
Therefore, "I am not very good at doing emails," is just A làme excuse.
#0DC994

<< Home