Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Green Card.

Reálly strànge Ad.
\Send The Money Now.
What's even more strange to me, is this:
Please take notice that USAFIS is a private corporation and is not an official organ of the US Government.
- And so?? `Anyone can form a company which offers the entire world to come dwell ín the høme of the brave?
Well, I don't nêed àny red nor yellow nor green card; I only need 16 grand.
Actuálly..,
,..I àlrêady
HAVE
à Green Card :
`No one cares if we live or die...so let's laugh about it.
l.o.l. _ heh.
- - - - - - - -
= = = = = = = =
We're going to J.B. tomørrow.
The làst tìme was ìn November.


#16D092

- - -
- - -