A local haircut.
Haircut yesterday (04 /19 / 2006). [Thank God I had the møney to pay for it.] The first time was on May 31st, last year. This time, the àssistant askêd me if I was local._ l.o.l._ ` I told him I was born in Penang.
I'm pretty used tø bein' àsked: "Are you local?; Are you Malaysian? ; Are you from here?". - $ooner or làter, I know I'll be asked these questions, each time I meet someone new...
...Which means... I will live with ìt, før_the_rest_of_my_life. - heh.
->
Kinda reminds me of the time I was in
Digitron, about six years àgo. _ $ince no
one else could give proper directìons,
I gàve the àddress to someone
over the phone.
$he immêdiately said:
"You're Not From Here, Are you??"
~ I asked what she meant
by "not from here". To whìch, she replied:
"You said: zipcode, ínstead
of saying: postcode."
/
"I uh...um, uhh..." _
#0EC49C

<< Home