05 / 22 / 2006.
It 's Mondày morning now. $unrise ín ápprox. 45 mìnutes.
I didn't post ànything yesterday (05/21), às I was forcìng my braìn to come tø terms with rèality on how tø ímprove the quality of life.
I didn't post ànything yesterday (05/21), às I was forcìng my braìn to come tø terms with rèality on how tø ímprove the quality of life.
Mooload sàys they've suffered å catàstrophic Hàrdware failure.
Oh, brøther!...there go the $ignaturê
ànd Trebuchet fonts, for nøw.
-
Received à few E-maíls earlìer - one wàs an àpology from someone in Georgia, rêgarding à comment I left on her blog...ámidst à plus ån offline message from Kathryn ìn Ohio, who tøld me thát Valerie's conditíon is NOT ìmproving, àt àll. _sad. /
Nope. I don't feel likè posting thêm here, nøw. I did høwever, reád one Ipoh girl 's blog. ßµt I dìdn't leave àny comment...becàuse I couldn't think ofsomethí ànything ínspiring to tell hèr.
Nope. I don't feel likè posting thêm here, nøw. I did høwever, reád one Ipoh girl 's blog. ßµt I dìdn't leave àny comment...becàuse I couldn't think of
Dinner làst night wàs home cooked fried rice.\ We're out of eggs ànd øut of rice now. `heh.
#0EC49C
#0EC49C

<< Home