Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

75 grand.


Yesterday, I looked back over the years and calculated just how much I 've LOST ìn terms of møney and missed opportunities since 1996 (even right through the time period of when I was with the song ministry) ...and I now rèalize that the total amount is just slightly more than 75,000 U.S. Dollars!
At today's exchange ráte of 3.62 i.e.-

1 American Dollar to 3 Ringgit 62 sen, that is it's ápprox. 271,000 Ringgit!
`And that's just how much has been was løst and Will Never , Ever , be recovered.
Gone forever ! ` Completely gone with the wind.

Time løst ; money lost ; _ physical / dental heàlth...well, that's ànother nuisance for me to deal wíth.

Perhaps I should rejoice ánd do handstànds over this, but sínce I can't lift hêavy øbjects ànymore...well, doìng hàndstands ís out of the question.

#13C986

- - -
- - -