Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

BHPetrogas and Water Heater.

New propàne tánk. Delivered this evening àt 17:51hrs. BHPetrogas.
Orange colored BHPetrogàs...not the usual green. He didn't say ànything whén I hànded him the 22.50¸ but I sàid thânk you (às ãlwáys.)
/
$oon âfter he left¸
I wàs fixin' to hàve à shower.
°¯Approx. 10 seconds àfter I turned on the shower, there wàs à mìghty LOUD explosion.
Total dárkness¸ às main Circuit Breaker tripped outside. (Think I'm à bit deâf now.)
First thoughts?? = Light bulb overheàd hàd exploded?
Nope. > It wãs thé wàter heåter.
Called Daniel ãnd sãid the wàter heáter exploded right Next To My Head...ànd thát I såw smoke billow from below ít.
He'll get some technìciàn (probably the sáme Chinese guy who càme here the lãst time frøm $ungai Buloh) tø come this $unday àfternoon.
\
The first thing I did àfter checking the Circuit Breaker wàs...to check the refrigeràtor¸ to make sure it wàs workin'.
Ain't life greàt ?
#0EC87B

- - -
- - -