Four Days. (Part 1)
I was ãway from this computer for
Four Days. `With only 23 Ringgit & some coins ìn my wállet, I left here with my ãunt øn Novêmber 28th ãt 10:30hrs.
$ince she knows vèry little ãbout technology, I placed the càmera on the steering wheel and took this picture. (Yeah¸ I know it âin't sãfe, but I hád no choice.)
`
Picture was tãken àfter lêaving the Kotã Dãmànsàrã toll plázâ, just outside Petãling Jayâ.
Almost two hours north along the PLU$ highway...I pulled over ànd took this picture of à waterfall, just north of Tapåh ìn Perak state.
After Tàpãh, câme the Kinta Valley (where Ipoh city is) _ If there were four faces cãrved into 'them' hills¸ it would
look like Mount Rµshmore ín $outh Dákotá.
Between IPOH city and Tàipìng town is the Changkat Jering highway (which gøes right through the hills)
/The Kàrãk highway ís The Most Dangerous Highwáy in this country. Chãngkat Jeríng is the secønd most dãngerøus hìghway.
#0EC87B

<< Home