My fellow Americans.
I approached someone named Cindy Rhoades, from Michican, on Praize Messenger. - As soon as I said "We're in Malaysia", that was the end of the conversation.
I smiled...
...Because this ain't the first time. - There were many days when I received the same treatment, from my fellow Americans living IN The U.S.A., in YAHOO'S Christian Chat!
And yes, I said "my fellow Americans", because many of them don't know what it MEANS to be an 'American'. Well, I'll just have to tell 'em, won't I? L.O.L.
Some don't even know that the name 'America' originated from Vespucci Amerigo.
Being 'American' does NOT only constitute being 'a citizen of a country'.
So, what does 'America' stand for?
1. Progress. (Which is why I get annoyed when I encounter the complacent, the dull and the lazy, who dare call themselves 'Americans'.)
2. Freedom. (Freedom to be stupid? - or freedom to be intelligent?)
People who constantly give excuses, never get anywhere in life.
Antonia, from South Dakota, had this to say: How can they call themselves Christians if they close their hearts and ears to someone simply because they live in another country? Thankfully, God's love and grace know no boundaries.... or do Americans think that God's grace applies only to them?
- Well, Isn't it amazing how shallow minds permeate the internet?
A blog is an online diary...and if what I've written on my online diary offends anyone, they shouldn't bother continue reading further.

<< Home