Homepage Maze®
Question: Why did I make Homepage Maze® so difficult?
Answer: I did so, because...I want to see how many would truly take up the challenge and COMPLETE IT...even after three days.
Those who love me, will. But those who hate me, will give up halfway through.
Persistence !
The visual clue on Chat.html is : Oink!
- - -
I think I'll use Signature font from today onwards.
It makes this blog site look more of an Online Diary, than some $eminar or Presentation which I am not about to give to those who have absolutely no idea what the hell I've been through in recent years and still continue to suffer and endure each day, from having severe cramps in both feet and neck to having No financial security and No car and without any income thanks to being out of the recording industry for more than four years and three months whilst sacrificing time and energy by running around this country and to the Lion City south of the border like an idiot who gave everything up to pursue some goal which in the end turned out to be nothing more than a bitter disappointment based on false promises, plus those in The United States who didn't put forth sufficient effort to assist enough in spreading the proper news but instead lost focus along the way and caused much gossip which made my life difficult from a betrayal of trust and some who couldn't even spell basic, simple English words even though I had given them the URL to the online dictionary which they still could not damn well understand inspite of my many explanations to them repeatedly for I had to spoon-feed many of them with even the simplest instructions on where and what to click on in order for them to locate Homepaze Maze®.
Now...
Those who send E-mails out with the stupid arrows at the beginning of EACH LINE should consider how annoying it is...and take steps to rectify it.
And for the very first time on this blog, I have a picture of myself playing the Organ. - Why on earth am I placing a picture on here? - Well, I just wanted to see if it would work.

<< Home