Apology from Wyoming.
* * *
-------Original Message-------
From: jessy eldridge
Date: 09/13/05 08:38:36
To: celestino63@gmail.com
Subject: Apology
I'm not sure if you'll respond to this and if you don't I understand. I do want to apologize for any problems I've caused you. And I am sorry. Its your choice if you choose to forgive me or not. But I felt I needed to apologize to you. So, anyway God bless you and I hope you are doing well.
Sincerely,
Jessica
__________________________________________________
09 / 13 / 2005.
Thank you for your apology, Jessica Eldridge.
I moved on, a long time ago.
Best wishes to you, in Wyoming.
(\
/)
A reminder: In an effort to combat junk mail and SPAM, When sending an E-mail to either celestino63@gmail.com or celestino63@hotmail.com , please remember to remove the words "FWD" and "FW " from the Subject Line, or IncrediMail will automatically delete it.
Disclaimer: This E-mail (including any attachment) may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, distribution, printing, copying or use of this E-mail is strictly prohibited.
- - -
My reply to her was in exactly 20 words.
And if your brother comes to yøu seven times in a day saying "I repent", you shall forgive him.

<< Home