State Of Emergency.
#0CDC99
A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he fell into the hands of robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, took him to an inn and took care of him. The next day, he took out two silver coins and gave them to the innkeeper. 'Look after him,' he said, 'and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.'
-><--><--><-
There was once a man traveling from Jerusalem to Jericho [from one city to another] On the way, he was attacked by robbers. [Hurricane Katrina, Al-Kah-Eh-Dah and terrorists.] They took his clothes, [house, car, passport, money and cellular phone] beat him up, and went off leaving him half-dead. Luckily, a priest was on his way down the same road, but when he saw him, he angled across to the other side. ["I'll pray for you; I'll pray for you."] Then a Levite religious man showed up; he also avoided the injured man. ["I'll go home and pray for you."]
-><--><--><-
There was once a man traveling from Jerusalem to Jericho [from one city to another] On the way, he was attacked by robbers. [Hurricane Katrina, Al-Kah-Eh-Dah and terrorists.] They took his clothes, [house, car, passport, money and cellular phone] beat him up, and went off leaving him half-dead. Luckily, a priest was on his way down the same road, but when he saw him, he angled across to the other side. ["I'll pray for you; I'll pray for you."] Then a Levite religious man showed up; he also avoided the injured man. ["I'll go home and pray for you."]
A Samaritan traveling the road came on him. When he saw the man's condition, his heart went out to him [was filled with compassion and mercy.] He gave him first aid, [medicine] disinfecting and bandaging his wounds. Then he lifted him onto his donkey, [placed him on the backseat of the car] led him to an inn [drove to a hotel] and made him comfortable [Let's order Room Service.]
In the morning, he took out two silver coins and gave them to the innkeeper [cut him a check / wrote him a cheque] saying, "Take good care of him. If it costs any more, put it on my bill--I'll pay you on my way back.' [Whatever you spend, put it on my tab.]
\
What was the State 0f Emergency?
The first two Could Have at least, called an ambulance or the police...But they chose to ignore the wounded.
\
What was the State 0f Emergency?
The first two Could Have at least, called an ambulance or the police...But they chose to ignore the wounded.
/


<< Home