Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Friday, October 07, 2005

As I was in bed...

#0DDFAA

As I was in bed earlier, this thought came tø mind: "Things Which Matter Most To Us, Often Seem Insignificant To Others."
The more I think àbout that statement, the more it feels so very true.
Toys to a 5 year old would mean the world. ßut to an adult, they would just be considered: insignificant stuff.
Wedding Rings mean so much more to a newlywed couple, thàn to anyone else.
-
Our personal thoughts, memories, achievements, material possessions and personal experiences mean so much more tø us, than they ever would, to anyone else. I know what things matter most to me, even though no one else understands.
So, the statement: "Things Which Matter Most To Us, Often Seem Insignificant To Others", is absolutely correct!
And the scrølling Status Bar message àt the bottom, says it all.

- - -
- - -