Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Friday, October 14, 2005

The test of true friendship.

Yesterday, someone asked me if I thought she was trustworthy and reliable.
I answered: "Nope". l.o.l. Always remove the FWD and FW from an E-mail's Subject Line.
Then I asked her: Do you know the reason WHY you are in my Friends List?
_ The ànswer is found on page two of my Home Page. `I told her it was á TEST to see what her reaction was gonna be. I then sent an E-mail saying: Congratulations!
She cried.
- - -
$trange how a single word: "nope", can trigger àn emotional response. It's been a very long time sìnce I made ànyone cry.`
In any case, I do know whø my true friends are...and those who have passed The Test Of True Friendship, with flying colors.

- - -
- - -