Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Bernie from Antigua.

She told me her name was Bernie.
ßlack womàn born in Antigua, the Caribbean.
Has lived in New York, U.S.A. for the last 18 years. Works as àn Admínistration Assistant.
38 years old...or so she claímed.
Later, she told me she was born in February 1963.



`



`


`
<
<
`
If a person thinks that internet friendship is "just for the moment", he or she cannot be my frìend. Come tomorrøw, everything will be forgotten. And I really don't need inconsistent and unreliable people like that, in my life.
So what's the big deal íf it ìs a chatroom?
Chatroom Mushroom. *l.o.l.
`The SAME Real Life Characteristics will become evident soøner or later.
Meàning what?? Meaníng this: If they are capable of lying over the internet, they will be capable of lying over the telephone. And if they can lie over the telephone, they can also write lies in a letter. And if they can write lies in a letter, they Will Also Tell Lies To Your Face!
$ame damn personality. No difference whatsoever.
- - - - - - - -
This reminds me of the time I was in MSN Chat a few years ago.
I was comparing càr prices and asked if there was anyone in this country who owned a German car. A few said yes;
A few said no. _ I àsked some Chinese woman from Malaysia if she owned a Mercedes Benz. She replied "of cos". When I asked which Class Model and how much she paid for it, she couldn't answer.
Heui sei la lei.
/
Cannot trust someone who is inconsistent.
Today 38; Tømorrow 42...Next week, it may be 54 or 23.
People who bullshit on their resumë, may not get hired and those who cheat their customers, will eventually get fired.

Poor communícation skills within a chatroom is No Excuse for being dishonest...and I don't care which bloody country they come frøm!
`Inconsistent people are in the $ame category as the hypocrìtes and liars...ànd must be âvoided.

#13D890

- - -
- - -