Lois from Wisconsin.
#00C78C
The level of intelligence in Yahoo Chat never ceáses to àmaze me.
Lois said in 40's Love:8, that she didn't get àround to sending me àn E-mail the other day. I asked íf she would be doing it ànytime within 2006. $he responded by saying she couldn't E-mail me becáuse she had found someone and didn't want to be caught "two tìming".
Found someone? ? _ Two timing??
I asked if she was a Muslim. The answer was: "No-why?".
$o I told her: "Because I would've expected it from them. / But just so you know Lois, I wasn't on the internet to marry anyone."
*sheesh*. . . Typical internet mentality.
Ain't no such thing as á chat husband.
Ain't no such thíng as a chat wife.
Høw the hell do you marry someone over the internet, anyway?
By typing " I do " ? ? ` L.O.L.
Would it be an àctual Legal Marriage
which ìs recognized by state and country?
Or some bullshit nonsense ín the fantasy
world?
Well, at the rate homøsexuals and lesbians
are being allowed to get married in some
cultures, I wouldn't be surprised if
someday, internet marriages would be
recognized às "Legal ".
`
If sending an E-mail to someone ìs
considered as "two timing",
then I suppose Lois will NEVER answer
the phone, if and when she ever døes get
married.
Kinda reminds me of Candace Clark.
-
Quite frankly, I wish I could locate more
intelligent people like David Ketchum .`
People who can spell well; communicate
effectively and honestly, without the stupíd
internet mentality of chatrooms...and
without butchering my lànguage.

<< Home